As a consequences of choosing nuclear industry as the main area of business PT Batan Teknologi (Persero) has the responsibility to implement all applied nuclear regulation and procedures to meet a stringent requirement to nuclear safety. Together with certified quality procedures practiced at all level, Company operation, they give a guarantee of safe, reliable quality products and services to the customers.
Lowongan Kerja Batan TeknologiIn line with its vision to become a prominent national company in nuclear industry in Asia, PT Batan Teknologi (Persero) are invites the best candidates to join as:
- Min D3 majoring in Secretary with minimum GPA 2.75
- Graduated from state university with min. B or private university (PTS) with accreditation min. A
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Preferably have experience in the Secretariat filed
- Have the ability to operate a computer in a spreadsheet and other mark required reports in Ms. Excel / Ms. Word / Ms. More Tools and Internet Office.
- Willing to work overtime if needed.
- Honest, conscientious, disciplined, responsible, hard working & able to work in a team
- Have ability to work independently.
- Strong-willed and have the motivation to work.
- Able to maintain the confidentiality of the Company.
For further detail information, please refer official source from PT Batan Teknologi (Persero) on following link below. Should you interested and meet the requirements above, please submit your application to following address not later than 13 April 2012. Only short-listed canidates will be notified.
PT Batan Teknologi (Persero)
Kawasan PUSPIPTEK Gd.70
Setu – Tangerang Selatan l53lO
PO BOX 343 Ciputat 154OO