Lowongan Kerja Cargill Civil Foreman - Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. Founded in 1865, our privately held company employs 131,000 people in 66 countries. We help customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and are committed to sharing our global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges.
If you want to fulfill your potential and are looking for a company that thrives on innovation, values diversity, and rewards performance, consider a career with Cargill. With annual sales of approximately $107.9 billion and growing, we’re among the world’s largest companies. We sell thousands of products, operate hundreds of businesses, and partner with dozens of other companies, many of who are leaders in their industries.
Lowongan Kerja Cargill
We invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Civil Foreman - Sungai Lilin (Sumatera Selatan)
* Estimating of quantity, cost, work force, and tools
* As quality control: controlling and monitoring all project
* Document management: record all data and files related with the project’s progress, i.e.: site log, picture, technical specification, etc.
* Proactively implementing all policy related with EHS
* Responsible to understand, do and support company policy i.e.: EHS, ISO 14001 and 9001, Food Safety, RSPO and ISCC
* Educational Background: Min SMK Majoring Civil/ Construction
* Capable to operate Auto CAD and Microsoft Project
* Minimum 5 years experience in construction
* High ethical standard
* Good communication skill
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Candidates are invited to send their application with comprehensive resume and contact telephone number to the following email address:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further interview.