With listings on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by around 220,000 shareholders in 119 countries and territories. The shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange in the form of American Depositary Receipts.
Through an international network linked by advanced technology, including a rapidly growing e-commerce capability, HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services: personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; and other activities.
At HSBC, the balance of life of our employee is always be our first priority. That is why many of our people consider their office as their second home, a place where they can enjoy their work.
Lowongan Kerja HSBC
Staff Express Service Representatives
(Code: ESR - PFS 12)
- The jobholder is responsible to be the first point of contact for walk in customer and provide service assistance in adherence with HSBC policy and procedure.
- Hold minimum Bachelor or Master’s degree from a reputable university
- Has minimum 1 year relevant experience will be advantage
- Proficiency in English and Computer Literate (MS Office) are required. Conversant in Mandarin language would be an advantage
- Must have commercial acumen and personal credibility
- Has pleasant personality and able to work with team
- Has a strong drive to succeed
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity
If you meet the above requirements and seek a rewarding career and the opportunity to develop with a progressive international bank, please send your detailed CV (in English) to address below:
HSBC - Human Resources Department
address: World Trade Center, 4th Floor, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 29-31, Jakarta 12920
Please put the position code: ESR - PFS 12 as the subject of your e-mail application
To find out more information about the programme and the selection process, please visit our career site at www.hsbc.co.id