Lowongan Kerja Air Asia - AirAsia’s leading airline was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has swiftly broken travel norms around the globe and has risen to become the world’s best. With a route network that spans through more than 20 countries, AirAsia continues to pave the way for low-cost aviation through our innovative solutions, efficient processes and a passionate approach to business. Together with our associate companies, AirAsia X, Thai AirAsia and Indonesia AirAsia, AirAsia is set to take low-cost flying to an all new high with our belief, "Now Everyone Can Fly".
Focusing on the low-cost, long-haul segment - AirAsia X was established in 2007 to provide high-frequency and point-to-point networks to the long-haul business. AirAsia X’s cost efficiencies are derived from maintaining a simple aircraft fleet and a route network based on low-cost airports, without complex code-sharing and other legacy overheads that weigh down traditional airlines without compromising on safety. Guests continue to enjoy low fares, through cost savings that we pass on to guests.
Lowongan Kerja Indonesia AirAsia
- Managing operations covering all ground related aspects following Standard Operation Procedures, enforcing safety and security at all times
- Male / Female maximum 40 years of age
- Having Minimum Experience 4 years in Airline industry ( preferable ) or Hospitality industry
- Having Minimum Experience 2 years in Similar Position
General Qualification :
- Minimum D3, attractive & good appearance
- Familiar with computer ( Microsoft office and Email )
- Fluent in English both oral & written
- Able to work on shift & Willing to be posted outside origin
Please bring your Application, Complete Resume, Copy Certivicate & Recent Photograph before 4 May 2012 to:
firstname.lastname@example.org ( please state " STATION HEAD " on the subject of your email )