PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals - PT NHM is one of the biggest gold mining, exploration and processing companies in Indonesia. The Company operated in Indonesia is a joint venture company between Newcrest Group with 82.5% total shares and PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk with 17.5% shares. The Company's mining plants located in Gosowong Mine, Toguraci Mine, Kencana Underground Mine, and Kencana Mine Extention. PT NHM in 2008 sign a Contract of Work with the Goverment of Indonesia. The Company's contract of work area is divided into 9 (nine) prospective blocks, including Barnabas, Gosowong Extended, Gosowong North, Gosowong West, Kobok, Matat, Ngoali, Tobobo, and Toliwang. As of year end 2010, total exploration expenditure reached as much as USD 50 million.
Lowongan Kerja Nusa Halmahera MineralsIn line with its growth, currently PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals has vacant position at Gosowong - North Halmahera, North Maluku with working roster 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off as:
Geotechnical Engineer (GE)
- Hold min Bachelor degree (S1) in Mining Engineering or Geology
- Relevant rock mechanics background and academic qualification well regarded
- Two years experience in Mining (preferably Underground or Open Pit) preferred.
- Some background in Rock Mechanics and related software preferred
- Fluency in English, both written and oral, is essential
- Good physical condition
- Hard worker
- Must demonstrate strong initiative and ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills and good attitude
If you believe you have the required, knowledge and experience to undertake these roles, please send the application and resume with code reference to email address : firstname.lastname@example.org before 25 April 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.