Arutmin's firm commitment to environmental protection and community development is exemplified by numerous initiatives that have resulted in significant improvement in the living conditions of the communities around our mining areas. Constant training, apprenticeship and employee skills development programs, and a highly dedicated workforce have positioned PT. Arutmin Indonesia among Indonesia's largest and most respected coal producers.
Lowongan Kerja PT Arutmin Indonesia
In line with the Company's growth, currently PT Arutmin Indonesia are looking for people who want to grow with Arutmin, work well with International Standard System, and take chances to be the best in the industry.
Graduate Development Program
Location : South Kalimantan
Experience : Fresh graduate
- Based in Kalimantan. This is a staff position. We will provide comprehensive training, development programs and mentoring at mine site for the successful candidate.
The positions are:
- Mine Engineer GDP (Code: ME-GDP)
- Electrical Engineer GDP (Code: EL-GDP)
- Logistic and Quality Engineer GDP (Code: LQ-GDP)
- Coal Technology Specialist GDP (Code: CST-GDP)
- Shipping Program Specialist GDP (Code: Ship-GDP)
- IT Engineer GDP (Code: IT-GDP)
- Geodetic Engineer GDP (Code: Geod-GDP)
- Fresh Graduate from Mining Engineering (position A); Electrical Engineering or Physics Science/Engineering concentration in Instrumentation (position B); Chemical Engineering; or Industrial Engineering, or Metallurgy-Material Engineering (position C, D, E); Computer Science or Informatics Engineering (position F); Geodetic Engineering (position G)
- Possess good knowledge about PLC/OMRON/SCADA (position B).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills, both English and Indonesian.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Independent, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English & recent photograph and put the position code at the email subject to: