Lowongan Kerja Cathay Pacific - Cathay Pacific Airways is an international airline registered and based in Hong Kong, offering scheduled cargo and passenger services to over 120 destinations around the world. We are deeply committed to Hong Kong, where the Company was founded in 1946. We continue to make substantial investments to develop Hong Kong's aviation industry and enhance Hong Kong's position as a regional transportation hub. In addition to our fleet of aircraft, these investments include catering, aircraft maintenance and ground handling companies, as well as our corporate headquarters at Hong Kong International Airport. Cathay Pacific and its subsidiaries and associates employ 21,000 staff in Hong Kong. The airline's two major shareholders are both Hong Kong companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, as is Cathay Pacific itself.
Cathay Pacific is the major shareholder in AHK Air Hong Kong Limited, an all cargo carrier that offers scheduled services in the Asia region, and is a shareholder in Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited.
We are also a founding member of the one world global alliance whose combined net world serves over 600 destinations worldwide
Lowongan Kerja Cathay Pacific
Join the team that has made Hongkong's own airline an international leader in the aviation industry. We are looking for talented people who are smart, dynamic, enthusiastic and keen to share our dreams and realize their own:
Reservations and Ticketing Officer - Jakarta
Handle calls from passengers and agents and make utmost attempt to turn them to sale in order to achieve the direct sales target. Handle daily ticketing operational including ticket and package issuance Provide administration support on Reservations/Ticketing administrative tasks.
* Good command of written and spoken Mandarin is an advantage.
* Good command of written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English.
* University graduate preferably majoring in Tour and Travel ( fresh graduates are encouraged to apply).
* Possess good knowledge on ticketing and reservations procedures.
* Excellent communication skill.
* Good team player.
* Willing to go the extra mile to provide best service to our customers.
* Computer literate with extensive experience using MS Office Software and web-based applications.
If you like a challenging job and qualified for the position, please submit your resume with your recent photograph.
Apply Online to: