Lowongan Google Indonesia - Starting in 1996, Stanford University students, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, making the search engine called "backrub" which uses links to determine the importance of each web page. In 1998, they inaugurated the work, a company that now you know as Google.
Since then, Google has grown very rapidly and successfully. Begins by offering a search in one language, we now offer dozens of products and services, including various forms of advertising and web applications for all types of tasks in many languages. In addition, preceded by two computer science student in his dorm room, we now have hundreds of employees and offices around the world.
On this page, you can find more information about Google products and services, principles, history, culture of our company, and others. Many changes since the Google search engine first appeared. But things never changed: our dedication to users and our belief in the possibility of the Internet itself.
Lowongan Kerja Google Indonesia
This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The area: Large Customer Sales
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We generate revenue from across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
The role: Account Manager (Indonesia)
Reach for new revenue-generating heights as a Sales Googler. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Own the booking, upselling and management of your direct clients.
- Report on sales figures internally and take ownership with the leader of your vertical.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their ROI.
- Manage ongoing customer training in all Google advertising solutions.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 2 years experience in a client-facing role.
- Proven track record in advertising sales and media account management.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesian.
If you are qualified for this position and interest for apply resume, please visit the following link below for apply the job position