Lowongan Kerja Bank Mandiri Senior Internal Auditor - Bank Mandiri, as the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than 300 trillion today, and about 22.000 employees spread among 956 domestic branches and 6 overseas branches and representative offices,
Bank Mandiri has committed to delivering excellence in banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment banking and sharia’ products as well as bank assurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our customer clients. Bank Mandiri’s consistent efforts have garnered recognition from both domestic and international institutions. Many has appraised Bank Mandiri as a “Highly Trusted” company and as the best publicity-listed company in the financial sector
Lowongan Kerja Bank Mandiri
Currently we have vacant position as follow:
Senior Internal Auditor (Jakarta, Medan, Surabaya, Makassar)
- Conduct assurance and consultation on assigned audit universe that cover product, system, procedure and technology area, including providing recommendation to improve effectiveness of Internal Control System, Risk Management and Good Corporate Governance implementation.
General Requirements :
- Undergraduate / Master degree in accounting, management or relevant major from a reputable university.
- Good understanding of banking operation and transactions is a must.
- Good analytical skill.
- Good oral and written communication skill, both Indonesian and English.
Specific Requirements :
- At least 5 years experience in Top Five’s of Public accountant firm
- Hands on with Microsoft Windows environment and Microsoft Office utility.
For apply this position, please visit official info link below: