The Donggi-Senoro (DSLNG) LNG Project is the first LNG project in which MC acts as the largest stakeholder. Indonesia is one of the largest LNG exporters in the world and this project will be Indonesia’s fourth LNG project after the Tangguh LNG project where our Indonesia Project Unit is involved in. Targeting the start of production and delivery of approximately two million tons of LNG per year along with associated condensate from the second half of 2014, the plant construction work is under way outside Luwuk city, Central Sulawesi province.
PT. DSLNG, the project company, has concluded the heads of agreement for the “LNG sales and purchase agreement (LNG SPA)” with Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. and Kyushu Electric Power Co., Inc. respectively. Furthermore, Korea Gas Corporation (Kogas), the world’s largest LNG buyer, have agreed not only LNG SPA with PT. DSLNG but also their participation in the project as a co-operator through the investment via “special purpose company (SPC)” established as a joint-venture between MC and Kogas.
Lowongan Kerja Donggi-Senoro LNG
Currently PT Donggi Senoro LNG invites the potential candidates to join as position below:
MES Application Engineer
- Bachelor (S1)in Computer Science/Informatics Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or relevant discipline.
- In depth knowledge of ITIL
- Strong Experience in the business area& of processes such as LNG production, plant operation & plant maintenance and etc.
- Strong experience working on project implementation of MES.
- Experience of technical and business analysis.
- Experience of dealing with and managing subcontract service providers.
- Ability to resolve complex, functional and technical related, system issues.
- Good grasp of systems from "big picture" integration perspective.
- Expert knowledge in designing and implementing packaged and/or custom systems
- Expert knowledge in architecture, features and functions of MMS/LIMS/ ElMS.
- Good knowledge working with Microsoft technologies, Windows Server, SQL Server, Oracle DB , etc
- Leadership skills, a proactive attitude, and interests in finding solutions and making improvements for the benefit of DSLNG operations.
- Good communication skills and experience in managing interface between department/section in the business.
- An excellent command of both oral and written English
- Willing to travel to remote locations, including Sulawesi tengah province
Camp Site Lead
- Posses experience in site camp construction preferable in energy sector or 5 to 8 years experience in managerial exposure in energy sector.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Has a minimum educational background of D3 (Diploma Degree) from reputable university
- Possess good communication skills and attitude
- English proficiency both oral & written
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
Procurement Contract & Admin Lead
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Posses experience in procurement and/or contract administration and management or 5 to 8 in managerial exposure, preferably in energy sector.
- The company will provide excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience.
QC Welding/NDT Inspector
- Diploma in Engineering (mechanical, instrument, electrical)
- Senior high school (SMA/STM) with significant fabrication and construction experience on major projects
- Certified Welding Inspector
- Certified NDT – RT Level II and Other NDT Method (MT/PT/UT) (advantage)
- Familiar with relevant standard, code and practices for inspection
- Familiar with Migas and documentation requirement
- Seven (7) years of experience for Diploma III graduates or twelve (12) years of experience for Senior High School (SMA/STM) graduates
- Experienced in fabrication and construction of oil and gas for pressure vessel, tank, piping and steel structure
Please send your complete application letter, CV, recent photograph, current and expected salary to: email@example.com. Only Short listed Candidates will be contacted.