Lowongan Google Indonesia - Starting in 1996, Stanford University students, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, making the search engine called "backrub" which uses links to determine the importance of each web page. In 1998, they inaugurated the work, a company that now you know as Google.
Since then, Google has grown very rapidly and successfully. Begins by offering a search in one language, we now offer dozens of products and services, including various forms of advertising and web applications for all types of tasks in many languages. In addition, preceded by two computer science student in his dorm room, we now have hundreds of employees and offices around the world.
On this page, you can find more information about Google products and services, principles, history, culture of our company, and others. Many changes since the Google search engine first appeared. But things never changed: our dedication to users and our belief in the possibility of the Internet itself.
Lowongan Kerja Google Indonesia
Agency Relationship Manager
This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The area: Large Customer Sales
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We generate revenue from across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
The role: Agency Relationship Manager (Indonesia)
As a Google Agency Relationship Manager, you'll collaborate closely with agency representatives, serve as their ambassador within Google, evangelize new Google products and technologies throughout the agency, identify sales and business-development opportunities, and develop and manage strong relationships with agency influencers and decision-makers. Your objectives are to develop and close new business, increase existing business to maximize revenue, as part of Google's Sales team with research, market analysis and other critical information, and be responsive to all agency needs. You'll also collaborate with Google's Direct Sales teams to exchange knowledge regarding client needs in specific industry sectors. Among your many attributes, you are persuasive, gregarious, self-starting, a natural leader and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues. You possess excellent communication/presentation skills at the senior level as well as the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business. You're particularly adept at developing close, one-on-one relationships.
- Evangelize Google within the advertising agency community.
- Solidify relationships and drive revenue growth with targeted agencies.
- Help agencies grow their client base and drive revenue growth with customers in a relevant industry.
- Devise partnership-building strategies with the Agency Head.
- Develop best practices, training and benchmarking initiatives to optimize agency.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- 3 years of experience with strong media sales and business-development.
- Online sales experience
- Substantial experience in online advertising sales/marketing.
- Experience in a fast-paced technology start-up environment
- Established relationships and presence within the agency marketplace.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesian.
If you are qualified for this position and interest for apply resume, please visit the following link below for apply the job position