In 1983 in line with the policy of the government's order of national seaport set of 4 (four) the gate of the national foreign trade, then do mergers Enterprises PN 8. Ports to be 4 (four) business entities with the status of the Public Company (Perum), one of them is Perum Port IV.
Perum Port IV is the result of a merger PN. Port of V, VI, VII, and VIII, coupled with 6 (six) ports that are not cultivated in the province of Irian Jaya, whose establishment is based on Government Regulation (PP). 17 of 1983 yo PP. No. 7 Year 1985. Subsequently in 1992, based on the PP. 59 status in 1991 transferred to Housing Enterprises Limited is a PT. Indonesia harbors IV boosted with the endorsement of Association through Deed Imas SH. 7 dated December 1, 1992.
State-owned seaport operator PT Pelindo IV needs Rp 150 billion (US$ 16.3 million) to fund the expansion of the cargo dock at the Soekarno-Hatta port in Makassar, South Selawesi.
Pelindo IV president director Harry Sutanto said Thursday that the dock’s expansion was aimed at reducing the queuing times for cargo ships moored at the port.
At least two ships had to wait every day for their turn to dock at the port due to the port’s limited capacity.
“The expansion is expected to be completed within eight months,” he said as quoted by tribunnews.com, adding that the company was planning to expand the dock to 150x30 square meters.
PT Indonesia Port IV (Limited) divides its business segments into several sections including:
A. Ship Services, which include:
Provision of Services harbor (anchorage service)
Services Provision and Pandu (Pilotage)
Services Provision and Snooze
Services Provision and mooring
Provision of clean water for ships
B. Goods services
Loading and unloading services
Power loading and unloading
C. Rupa-Rupa Service Enterprises
For services other than ships and goods, PT Indonesia Port IV (Limited) also provides other services namely: Passenger Terminal Services, Pass Port, Conventional Terminal (Stevedoring, cargodoring, receiving / delivery), Container Terminal (Service pack FCL / LCL, container stacking , CFS warehouse, delivery / receiving containers, docks, etc.), Concession Equipment (use of mechanical devices and non-mechanical), and Service TBL (land use, building utilization, electrical service).
Now PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I is opening position for:
Penerimaan Tenaga Pandu 2012
* Acceptance of Power Pandu 2012
* With this it was announced that the Port of PT Indonesia IV (limited company) requires 10 (ten) people power Pandu, with the following requirements:
* Male, age max 35 years old (as of May 1, 2012)
* Have a minimum diploma ANT III (Preferred ANT II)
* Experience of at least 3 (three) years (preferably ex. The master)
* Minimum height 162 cm
* Not color blind and do not wear glasses or eye defects and not opticles
* Physically and mentally healthy
* Willing to be placed throughout the Port of PT Indonesia IV (Limited)
* Willing to follow the training guide for 9 months
For applicants who meet these requirements, in order to enter the application file with Doumen-attach the following documents:
1. Photocopy of a general diploma (SD s.d final diploma)
2. Photocopy of diploma ANT which has been legalized by the competent authorities or bring the original diploma
3. Photocopy of birth certificate
4. Copy of Certificate of skill sailors
5. Letter from the screen Syahbandar
6. Copy of seaman book
7. Certificate of good conduct from the police
8. Photograph size 3x4 cm 3 (three) pieces
Such applications have been received no later than April 1, 2012 in:
Direktorat Personalia & Umum
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia IC (Persero)
Jl Soekarno No. 1 Makassar
(Kontak person Munzir Salim, HP. 08124102036)
Selections include material in the form of substantive areas, English, competence, health and the interviews and tests - tests that considers other additional needs
If you need complete information please below link: