Lowongan Kerja Bank Commonwealth. The Commonwealth Bank is one of Australia’s leading providers of integrated financial services including retail banking, premium banking, business banking, institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, and investment and share broking products and services. The Group is one of the largest listed companies on the Australian Stock Exchange and is included in the Morgan Stanley Capital Global Index.
The Commonwealth Bank brand is the most recognized brand in the Australian financial services industry. Other award-winning brands within the Group include wealth management business, Colonial First State, and online broking service, CommSec.
Bank Commonwealth Indonesia is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank Group serving the needs of our customers throught Indonesia. Commonwealth Bank offers a full range of retail and consumer products together with Wealth Management, SME and Commercial Lending. Commonwealth Bank has approximately 1.000 employees.
Lowongan Kerja Bank Commonwealth
Currently we are looking talented and qualified person to join us and become:
IT Test Supervisor - Core Banking System
* Provide assistance in the preparation of testing products and documents such as Test Strategy, Test Conditions/scenarios & Test Cases
* Supervise Testing Analyst and review their test conditions/scenarios, test cases and test result
* Conduct application tests, in accordance with Commonwealth Bank testing standards and procedure
* Provide satisfactory and sufficient test coverage for test phase in order to mitigate the test phase risks
* Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Information Technology or Computer Science from reputable University
* Minimum 3 years testing experience in software comparable banking/financial environment or software testing environment
* Preferably someone with knowledge in Core Banking System
* Proactive, full of initiative, highly integrity, risk focus and attention to details
* Highly motivated, disciplined and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
* Able to work efficiently and cooperatively within a team environment
* Demonstrate high service attitude with good analytical, judgment and problem solving skills
* Outstanding PC skills on Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
* Having Knowledge of testing tools and automation tools will be an advantage
* Having International Testing industry accreditation is desirable (ISQTB or equivalent)
Please send comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photograph to:
(Please put Code : IT-TEST on the subject email)
Closing date for applications: 30 March 2012
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.