Lowongan Kerja Indika Energy
- Carry out day to day operation of entire financial function
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain financial data base, besides monitor and support taxation issues.
- Prepare financial and statistical reports
- Provide information to related department regarding accounting practices and procedures.
- Prepare the annual and mid-year budgets.
- Prepares year-end closing reports and schedules
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- He/she have good leaderships, mature, initiative and attitude, good analytical thinking, detail oriented, communication and interpersonal skill
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV (max 150 kb), a recent photograph, and supporting documents (please quote the position code on the subject) not later than 23th February 2012 to:
Human Capital Dept - PT Indika Energy, Tbk
Mitra Building, 4th Floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 21
Email to : email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.