Lowongan Kerja Schneider ElectricFor facing the current business challenges, we require proficient, efficient and highly motivated individuals for the following positions:
PROJECT MANAGER INDUSTRY (PMI) – Cikarang (Jawa Barat)
* Handling the execution for both package project and solution project.
* To manage and execute the project as per customer order/ contract.
* To keep the budgeted margin during execution up to project closing
* Bachelor degree from Electrical Engineer
* Must have minimum 5 years experience in Project Coordinator or Project Manager, preferably has a working experience in Medium & Low Voltage Industry, Automation Industry (PLC, Scada, HMI).
* Familiar with International Standard in Electrical Design e.g. IEC, ANSI/ NEMA,etc
* Willing to be placed in Cikarang
PAYROLL STAFF (PAY) - Jakarta Raya (Pulogadung)
* Day-to-day administration for all aspects of payrolls, time and expense administration and reporting, employee benefits and HR Information Systems from data entry to labor and cost analysis
* Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting payroll and benefits; ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance
* Provide superior service in response to employee inquiries regarding payroll and benefits; conduct employee benefits info sessions
* Work closely with accounting staff to ensure accuracy of payroll, labor costing, and employee benefits postings to the general ledger
* Serve as liaison with payroll and benefits providers
* Compile and interpret financial payroll and labor cost data and assist management in making strategic decisions
* Identify, recommend and implement improved reporting and processes
* Work on special initiatives from analytical projects to employee communications
* HR and other accounting duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and training that provides knowledge, skills and abilities required
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in payroll
* Previous accounting systems, HRIS and/or employee benefits experience a plus
* Exceptional analytical, problem solving, time management and computer skills
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
* Motivated and driven personality
* Willing to be placed in Pulogadung
Send your resume to Human Resources Division :
(without JPG or GIF files, attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put the job title and code at email subject.
Only short listed applicants will be noticed for further process