Lowongan Kerja Statoil - Statoil is an international energy company with operations in 34 countries. Building on more than 40 years of experience from oil and gas production on the Norwegian continental shelf, Statoil is committed to a accommodate the world s energy needs in a responsible manner, applying technology and creating innovative business solutions. Statoil Indonesia are currently seeking:
Lowongan Kerja Statoil
* Establish plans, requirements and implementation of monitoring, security and emergency preparedness plans.
* Participate in development and follow-up of the HSE program.
* Initiate and advise in risk and impact assessments.
* Prepare reports on HSE results, trend analysis and follow-up of corrective actions from RUH.
* Offer HSE competence in projects.
* Contribute to transfer of knowledge/experience with Safety related to Offshore activities.
* Take an active part in the HSE network and contribute to a good working environment in the unit.
* Coordinate and participate in Working Environment Committee.
* Coordinate and participate in Safety and Environment inspections offshore.
* Plan and participate in reviews, audits and verifications,
* Plan and follow up work relating to waste management, chemicals management and oil spill response planning.
* Participate in communication and approval processes with regard to the authorities.
* Contribute to the development of methods, computer models (tools), good practices and governing documents.
Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education. Personal qualities:
We are looking for candidates who:
* are working proactive with the HSE perspective.
* are systematic and able to get the overall view.
* have good cooperative skills and enjoys working in teams.
* are service-minded and outgoing.
* have the enthusiasm of a good initiator who can challenge others to achieve good results.
* are proactive and self-sufficient.
* Graduate engineer or higher education
* At least 5-10 years relevant experience working with safety onshore and offshore
* Knowledge of offshore drilling units and safety systems related to offshore installations
* Good knowledge of Indonesian authoritative bodies regulating Indonesian oil and gas activities.
* Good knowledge of International best practices and standards and requirements with respect to oil and gas production activities.
Based on the successful applicant’s needs, training will be provided locally.
Those who are Interested and meet the above requirements, please indicate the position name in the email subject, and email (in pdf or MS Word format) your application letter, CV and a recent photograph not later than 24 February 2012 to :