Lowongan Kerja LKPP - Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pemerintah (LKPP) or Government Procurement Policy Board is an Indonesian Non Ministry Government Institutions which has the task of carrying out policy development and formulation of procurement of goods / services of the government. This institution was established on December 6, 2007 by Presidential Decree No. 106 of 2007. LKPP is under and directly responsible to the President of Republic Indonesia. In carrying out its duties and functions, LKPP coordinated by the Ministry of PPN / Head of Bappenas. As of year-end 2010, this Institution supported by 71 employees and its head office located in SMESCO UKM Building Jakarta.
Lowongan Kerja LKPP
In line with its vision, reliably in realizing a credible procurement system, currently, LKPP invites the best Indonesian young people to join as:
Non Permanent Staff / Tenaga Kontrak
* Aged 18-30 years old by January 1, 2012;
* Minimum score of TPA 525 (from UUOTPA Bappenas in last 2 (two) years)Minimum TOEFL Score 450 in 2 (two) years;
* Hold min S1/D4 majoring in Economic, Law, Informatics / Computer, Education Management, Statistics, Graduate from reputable university (State University, Private University or Overseas) with least accredited 'B' by the National Accreditation Board
* Physically and mentally healthy;
* Have a high integrity and able to work in teams.
For further detail requirements, supporting document and how to apply for this job vacancies, please refer official source from LKPP on following link below.
Sumber Resmi Lowongan LKPP