In the merger of the three banks, Dai-Ichi Kangyo was renamed Mizuho Bank and inherited the group's individual, small business and local/regional government services, while institutional banking services were consolidated into Fuji Bank, which was renamed Mizuho Corporate Bank.
The two banks were initially consolidated under a holding company, Mizuho Holdings. On October 1, 2005 they were transferred to a new holding vehicle, Mizuho Financial Group.
PT Bank Mizuho Indonesia, a subsidiary of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Japan, is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player and also have relevant experience, then we are the company for you.
MARKETING ADMIN ASSISTANT (MAA)
You will be in charge in supporting Business Development (Marketing) team in handling the administration of corporate banking services and maintaining close contact with corporate customers
* Experience in banking for 1 (one) year.
* Bachelor degree holder, in Finance & Banking or other related disciplines.
* Fresh graduates are welcome.
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 700 or TOEFL of min. 500).
* Poses Japanese skill, both spoken and written will be an advantage.
* Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
* Able to handle documentation, administration, filing & data analysis.
* Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
* Good sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
* Strong team leadership.
* High achievers (performance oriented).
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to: