Ever since then, we have grown to become a trusted media group as the contents are on a par with the Indonesian values. We continuously thrive to provide various brands and products that are very well received by Indonesians.
With 14 magazines, as well as other divisions like creative boutique, event organizer, radio station, publishing house and online publications, we move beyond the limits. Utilizing a wide variety of modern platform such as the Internet, brand activation and the communities, enables us to optimize the potentials of all divisions and create a collaboration in any form.
The word ‘impossible’ does not exist in our vocabulary. Every opportunity is a step to progress, and every challenge is the chance to innovate.
Femina Group is a multichannel media company, we are committed to protect information integrity / mass media content. The company’s mission is to empower the Indonesian society by delivering information through print media, online media, broadcast media, brand activation and other integrated infrastructure support that makes the company to be the best in the media industry for partnership.
Junior Accountant (Code : JA)
* Manage and ensure that all Company’s financial report and Managements Accounts are reported timely, accurate and compliance with related accounting regulations, as well as the group and management policy
* Manage all the Company’s financial functions and responsible for all accounting processes and risk controls
* Initiate improvements in the operational and financial efficiency
* Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Accounting or Finance from reputable university with GPA min. 3.00
* Minimum 2 years working experience in related field (fresh graduate will be considered)
* Strong understanding of accounting theory
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
* Proactive, full of initiative, high integrity, risk focus and attention to details
* Highly motivated, disciplined and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
* Ability to manage tasks effectively and to motivate team members
* Excellent administration and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrate high service attitude with good analytical, judgment and problem solving skills
HR Administrator (Code : HR-ADM)
* Provide HR administrative services, in order to ensure that services are provided with effective and efficient manner.
* Min. D3, preferably from Administration or Secretarial background
* Experience min. 2 years
* Fluent in spoken and written English
* Female, above 30 years of age
* Computer skills at highly proficient level
* Proficient knowledge in office administration
* Be honest, trustworthy, and respectful
* Mature personality
If you meet the above requirement, please send your resume and recent photograph to:
Please mention the position name / code in subject line of your email