Home » Papua » Lowongan Kerja IT, PT Freeport Indonesia, Systems Administrator (Wintel, Unix, Linux)
We are seeking talented individuals to join our Organization to fill the following positions:
Seeking Systems Administrator to manage a mid-to-large size complex Windows/UNIX infrastructure enterprise environment.
Responsibilities include ongoing support and administration of Windows/UNIX server infrastructure, providing technical assistance and consulting to end-users and application developers, developing and maintaining tools for managing the server infrastructure and troubleshooting high-profile performance issues utilizing root-cause analysis and implement appropriate plan for problem resolution.
The candidate must be able to work under minimal supervision while working as a member of the global Systems Administration support team in providing timely and efficient support to assigned operations.
Coordinate day-to-day operations and maintenance of a critical enterprise-class Server Infrastructure environment.
Collaborate in assessing current and expected Windows/UNIX infrastructure needs, configuration, maintenance, optimization and documentation of Windows/UNIX infrastructure.
Follow and apply configuration and security standards and policies within a defined Change Management process.
Assist with implementing solutions for hardware and software; Implement common preventive maintenance practices for hardware and software and ensure that system improvements and changes are implemented correctly and completely, and monitor all effects of the modifications.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Extensive knowledge of Windows 2003/2008, Active Directory, and Exchange 2007/2010
* Hands on experience with Microsoft BackOffice and related technologies
* Strong hardware and server troubleshooting skills
* Experience administering DNS, DHCP, File, Print, Exchange, Active Directory, and group/security policies in an enterprise network environment
* Solid documentation skills
* Excellent customer service
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels and ability to work effectively in a team setting.
* Experience in maintaining standardized IT environments.
- Placement : Timika – Indonesia
Should you meet the above requirement, please send your application letter and complete CV (certified, current photograph, and other document), and write down the position code as an email subject to:
Systems Administrator (Wintel, Unix, Linux)
email : firstname.lastname@example.org