XL commenced commercial operations in 1996, primarily covering Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya areas. This made XL the first private company in Indonesia to provide cellular mobile telephony services.
September 2005 was a major milestone for the Company. Upsizing on all fronts, XL became a public company listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange [now known as the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX)]. Currently, the majority of XL's shares are held by Axiata Group Berhad ('Axiata') through Axiata Investments (Indonesia) Sdn Bhd. (66.6%) and Emirates Telecommunications Corporation (Etisalat) through Etisalat International Indonesia Ltd. (13.3%).
XL is now leading the industry as a cellular telecommunications provider with extensive coverage throughout Indonesia. It provides services for retail customers band offers business solutions for corporate customers, including voice, data and bother value-added mobile telecommunications services. XL operates its network with GSM 900/DCS 1800 and IMT-2000/3G technologies. XL also holds a Closed Regular Network License, Internet Service Provider (ISP) License, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) License, and Internet Interconnection Services License (NAP).
* Monitor end-to- end procurement process (PO release, allocation, other related) to ensure the purchase according to the approval paper
* Conduct comprehensive review to user’s specification request to ensure right technical purchase for tender / non-tender
* Conduct comprehensive vendor qualification and selection to get capable vendor for tender / non-tender
* Produce commercial requirement to ensure right purchase on commercial term
* Conduct bidding process in strict compliance with business process & policy to recommend awarded vendor based on best offer in terms of technical and commercial
* Maintain pricing data in order to release the purchase order
* Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree (S1) in any discipline
* Minimum 5 years experience in purchasing area with 3 years experience in related product (experience in Telecommunication industry is an advantage)
* Advanced knowledge related procurement area, especially in related product
* Advanced Negotiation Skill
* Strong capability in analyzing data
* Good coalition building skill
Manager - Transformation
* Develop and define transformation frameworks to ensure the alignment with corporate culture,positioning and business strategy
* Coordinate and monitor the execution of transformation events/initiatives to ensure that all initiatives are implemented as planned
* Act as point of reference for transformation implementation to ensure that the transformation agenda is implemented throughout the company
* Evaluate the effectiveness of transformation initiatives to ensure the transformation agenda has run well
* Min Bachelor degree in any disciplines preferably from Communication/Social Science
* Having 5 – 7 years experience related field especially transformation and/or mindset changing
* Has experience in developing and implementing a complex communication both for internal & external
* Good communication and presenting skill
* Strong Analytical & Strategic Thinking
* Strong planning, organizing, & controlling skills
* Fluent in English (both oral and written)
For further detail information about job responsibilities and to apply online in each positions, please refer official source from Jobstreet on link below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.