Lowongan Kerja Schneider Electric
For facing the current business challenges, we require proficient, efficient and highly motivated individuals for the following positions:
Technical Support Engineer
* To act at the front line in the company in providing general technical information, technical specification, application of Schneider’s Low Voltage-Medium Voltage products and to escalate to level 2 Technical service center (if needed) with quick response/answer to customer. Additional information about products availability, price inquiries and customer order status based on SAP data if requested by customer, also to manage the Customer Complaint and follow up according to the target time up to closed. Most the activity is to support the sales with the objective to increase the customer satisfaction.
* S1 in Electrical Engineering / Industrial Automation
* Minimum 2 years experience
* Knowledge in Technical Product Knowledge, Expert in using company’s tools (SAP system), Computer Literature & Correspondence, and Understand Electrical System
* Understand Quality Directive and Distributor’s contact
HSE Officer Service
* To manage Safety & Health documentation & Records
* To manage the execution of HSE in Service Projects on site
* Procedures Creation, Implementation & Assessment of HSE for Service Team (Site Engineer)
* Minimum Diploma Technical (electro, machines, industry)
* Minimum 3-4 years experiences in HSE implementation in project sites
* Understanding of OHSAS 18001:2007
* Process of production, technical supporting & maintenance. Understanding of Safety & Health regulation, HIRA, JRA, reporting system
Sales Services Engineer
* To promote, sell and develop service offers activity to all market segments
* To reach target of order sales
* To maintain and improve customer satisfaction through offering services activity
* To fulfill customer installed base (over quota)
* S1 Electrical Engineering / minimum D3 Electrical Engineering with experience in related area
* GPA minimum 3.25
* Experience minimum 2 years, but fresh graduates is encouraged to apply.
* Good skill in Schneider product knowledge, application system, technical knowledge, negotiation, and customer relationship
* Experience in automation, IT, power system
* Good knowledge in competitor product’s and specific application of industry
* Able to communicate in English and Computer literate.
TC Execution Engineer (TC-EE)
* Master in project execution from order entry up to delivery to customer which included providing of invoice supporting document.
* To establish contract & pre-contract execution review and prepare the documents for internal launching meeting.
* Prepare customer order confirmation and submit any contractual documents
* Issue contract budget and monitor the project progress.
* Review the project cost regularly and close when finished.
* Coordinate with Service team for testing & commissioning.
* To solve customer complain on time
* Follow-up sales forecast.
* S1 in Electrical Power Distribution
* Experiences 5 Years as Electrical Project Engineer in contracting activity
* Knowledge about ISO Procedures
* Able to communicate in English, Computer.
* Electrical technical, Tender & Contract Management, Commercial, Product Knowledge, Computerization, Non Schneider product and equipment knowledge, Electrical substation and Generation system requirement for industrial and for utility in general
Send your resume to Human Resources Division:
(without JPG or GIF files, attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put the job title and code at email subject.
Only short listed applicants will be noticed for further process