With developments at the moment the core of Business of PT Elnusa Petrofin has been expanding into supply, storage and trading of products related to services in the field of oil and gas, among others, retail trade of oil fuel,services for storage and transportation of oil fuel and gas, trading of other oil and gas products consisted of several commodities.
Authorization from the Government, in this case, the Directorate General of Oil and Natural Gas, for general trading (Wholesaler),has been granted to PT Elnusa Petrofin. By this authorization PT Elnusa Petrofin has been conceded a role in the down-stream business of oil and gas and consequently she retains the right to import or produce, marketing, transport and sell oil fuel through gasoline stations which belong to the Company's marketing network. However, competence is the decisive key for a company's existence and we are convinced that competence in the field of oil and gas sector should be further developed not only for the sake of recognition but also as a company to be reckoned with by competitors.
Lowongan Kerja Elnu sa PetrofinDepo Field Officer (DFO)
* Setting the operations of Depo (Calculated Oil, Stock Losses, Oil Flow Administration, Data Stock Barge, Tanker & Tugboat).
* Male, age maximum 27 years
* Minimum D3 Mechanical Engineering, shipbuilding, and IT.
* Active English language, spoken and written & Mastering MS Office
* Preferred are mastering Autocad
* Willing to be assigned in all regions of Indonesia (outside Java and remote areas)
* No Smoking& Have a good physical health
* Willing to work days with the system 28 Days & Holidays 7.
* Fresh graduates / Entry Level Applicants are welcome to apply
Cover letter with curriculum vitae (CV), their identification card, passport photo (3x4), copy of diploma and transcripts submitted before 15 April 2012 to:
PT. ELNUSA PETROFIN
GRAHA ELNUSA, LT.12
JL. TB SIMATUPANG KAV. IB - CILANDAK
JAKARTA SELATAN 12560
or email to:
Include the position code (DFO) on the envelope / email subject
"Only those who meet the qualifications to be processed further"