Lowongan Kerja Pelindo I

Lowongan Kerja Pelindo I - PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) is one of the state owned enterprise which has been designated by the Government to manage public ports in the province of Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam, North Sumatra, Riau, Riau Islands. Currently, PT (Persero) Pelabuhan Indonesia I manage 15 Branch Port, 11 Port Representative, 1 (one) Unit Container Terminal, 1 (one) Unit Shipyard, 1 (one) Unit Belawan Container Depot, 1 (one) unit Hospital and 1 (one) Unit Training and Education Center.
Lowongan Kerja Pelindo I
In line with its vision, to be a leading provider of Port and Logistic services in the regional level, currently PT Pelindo I (Persero) invites the best candidates to join as position below :

Tenaga Pandu

Requirements

    * Max age 35 years old
    * Certified expert sailor nautical min ANT III (preferably ANT II)
    * Experience as helmsman min 3 years
    * Fluent in English
    * Height min 160cm
    * Healthy and drug free


For further detail information about requirements, application documents, and to apply, please refer official source from PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) on following link below. Closing date 5 April 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.

Official Source