Lowongan Kerja Kalbe Morinaga. The Kalbe Group has an extensive and strong portfolio of brands in the prescription pharmaceuticals, OTC pharmaceuticals, energy drink and nutrition products, complemented with a robust packaging and distribution arm that reaches over 1 million outlets. The Company has succeeded in promoting its brands as the undisputed market leaders not only in Indonesia but also in the international markets, establishing such household names across all healthcare and pharmaceutical segments as Promag, Mixagrip, Woods, Komix, Prenagen and Extra Joss. Also, fostering and expanding alliances with international partners have accelerated Kalbe’s advances in international markets and sophisticated R&D ventures as well as the latest pharmaceutical and healthcare developments, including stem cell and cancer research.
PT. Kalbe Morinaga Indonesia is currently creating new organization in milk powder manufacturer. We would like to invite highest standards of professional in fulfilling our business goal and objectives, for the following position:
Recruitment and Training Supervisor (Code: HR)
Jawa Barat - Cikampek
Closing date: May 21, 2012
* Bachelor (S1) degree in Psychology/Human Resources Management/Industrial Relation/ Law from reputable university
* Male/Female, age max.27 years old
* Experience in handling Recruitment and Training area with at least 2 years experience
* Mastering interview based competency and selection process
* Mastering identification of training needs, designing training programs, training evaluation and delivering training itself
* Having good interpersonal and communication skills, highly motivated, customer service oriented, multitasking, flexible, and having attention to detail
* Preferably having knowledge about Employee Regulation (UU 13/2003)
General Affairs Supervisor
Jawa Barat - Cikampek
Closing date: May 22, 2012
* Male/Female, age max 30 years old
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field with GPA min 3.00
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Having a good knowledge about Employee Regulation (UU 13)
* Having experience in handling Industrial Relation cases
* Have a good relation with government and local people
* Having experience in Security Management, handling daily complaint,
* Have a good communication skills, customer services oriented, and passion for excellence
* Applicants must be willing to work in Cikampek.
* Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in General Work (Housekeeper, Driver, Dispatch, Messenger, etc) or equivalent.
* Full-Time position(s) available.
If you meet the above requirements and eager to join with us, please submit your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to:
Write down the POSITION TITLE CODE you apply email subject.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential