HR DEVELOPMENT STAFF
Jakarta Selatan - Lebak Bulus
* Work in Recruitment & Talent Management Department. The mission is to support organization development processes. You will work with National and International Users.
* Bachelor Degree in Psychology.
* Good communication in English and have proficient computer skill.
* Eager to expand career in retail industries.
* Willing to be stationed in Lebak Bulus & Cempaka Putih (Jakarta).
* nitiative, proactive, hardworking, and strong analytical thinking.
* Full-Time and Temporary position available.
SECRETARY TO DIRECTOR
Lebak Bulus - Jakarta Selatan
* Provide personal administrative support to her superior and Division team.
* Prepare correspondence, reports and materials needed by her superior and Division team.
* Set up travel arrangement, accommodation and maintain her superior's calendar.
* Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Secretarial or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word.
* Required language(s): Fluent in English both oral and written, French will be an advantage.
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Have experience working with Multi National Company is an advantage
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
IT SECURITY ASSISTANT MANAGER
Jakarta Raya - Lebak Bulus - Jakarta Selatan
* Develop, review, enhance IT as well as IT Security policies, procedures, standards.
* Ensuring effective operation of IT related policies and procedures.
* Develop, review, ensure the effectiveness of security awareness program.
* Handle IT security activities related to the IT infrastructure (antivirus, IT asset, firewall, VPN, etc.)
* Handle IT security activities related to application and user (project security checklist, user access matrix, etc.)
* Periodically review IT security control on existing IT infrastructure, applications, and databases.
* Perform IT Security risks analysis for new projects.
* Handle the IT security incident management, incident discovery and recovery, and incident reporting.
* Providing IT security consultation during application and network architecture design and implementation.
* Involve in IT DRP to ensure the IT security related matters are sufficient.
* Holding minimum Bachelor degree (S1) in respective area.
* Having more than 3 years experience in IT area.
* Having more than 2 years in Information and security area.
* Certified in ITIL, CISA, CEH is an advantage.
* Excellent working under pressure.
* A proactive and initiative person.
* Great in analytical skill and communication skill (both in written and verbal, Bahasa and English).
Please send your complete resume and recent photograph to: