Siemens believes it has the responsibility to make a positive impact on the communities in which it operates throughout the country. The Vocational Training Center of Siemens Indonesia has successfully trained 735 skilled technicians in the fields of industrial electric, industrial mechanics, and mechatronics since 1977. As part of the Caring Hands program, Siemens has provided donations for orphans and street children as well as the West Java’s earthquake victims. In the area of arts and culture, Siemens has been one of the main sponsors of the Chamber Music Series that presents outstanding performances and education programs in classical music.
Reflecting our commitment to business excellence, Siemens received the Gold Flag Award 2008 with Zero Accident Certificate from the Minister of Manpower of the Republic of Indonesia for achieving zero accidents in the workplace within 6 million man-hours or a period of three consecutive years.
Lowongan Kerja Siemens IndonesiaIn line with its growth, currently PT Siemens Indonesia invites the best potential candidates to join as following position:
* Bachelor degree in Statistic or relevant studies from reputable university
* Preferably 6-8 years of experience in market or business-related analysis (ideally in the energy-related industries)
* Well-versed in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint (advanced level) is a must
* Strong in both analytical and presentation skills
* Familiarity with a wide range of research resources and comfortable working with data, paper-based research, and reports
* Experience with database and/or CRM systems
* Fluent in spoken and written English
* Organized individual with strong ability to work independently is preferred
For details information, please refer official source from Siemens Indonesia on following link below. A competitive salary and benefit package will be offered to the successful candidate commensurate to their qualifications, experiences and expertise. please send your application documents to
Use Job ID as your e-mail subject no later than 21 January 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview.