Lowongan Kerja PT Tuppperware Indonesia - PT Tuppperware Indonesia is one of the most trusted names in housewares. We offer the highest quality products, with the finest design features to meet your special needs. Whether it’s getting a good, hot meal on the table at the end of a busy day, toting a nutritious lunch to work, or taking time to learn a new baking secret with your children — Tupperware makes it all possible.
Lowongan Kerja PT Tuppperware IndonesiaThe company needs result oriented and high achiever professionals, with good interpersonal skills for the following positions:
* A sales trainer will be responsible in delivering training to the sales force. A sales trainer will be responsible in developing and delivering training modules related to systems, sales soft skills and interpersonal skills to be delivered to coaches, counsels, and other participants. A sales trainer will have to serve as a subject matter expert for sales training and sales process and systems. A sales trainer should have technical/ professional knowledge of business for independent management of responsibilities and tasks.
* Minimum bachelor degree from reputable University
* 25 – 35 years old
* At least three years of experience in resulted oriented sales training teams at executive levels.
* Experience in designing training modules
* Good in oral presentation, business skills and written communication
* Have individual leadership skills, creative and a team player
* Proficient in MS Office applications
* Attractive and has professional appearance
* Willing to travel intensively.
* Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
* Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
* Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
* Programs the computer by entering coded information.
* Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
* Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
* Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
* Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Male / Female maximum 30 years old
* Bachelor degree in computer science / software engineering / IT
* Fluent In English both in written and spoken
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same field
* Experience in MS-SQL, .net programming, and Crystal Reports
* Skills : General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing
Qualified candidates are invited to e-mail comprehensive resume along with latest photo not later than 8th February 2012 to below address:
PT Tuppperware Indonesia
Please indicate position code on the email subject All applications will remain confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted