In 1986 the members of the PT BAPEMIL formed National Pension Savings Bank with a business license as the Savings Bank. In 1993 the status of the Commercial Bank BTPN.
More recently, in March 2008, the Bank went public and was listed in the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The bank's majority shareholder is TPG Nusantara Sari, an investment company owned by TPG (Texas Pacific Group, a global U.S. private equity firm), with 71.6% of the bank's shares.
Besides its core business in the pension market, the Bank launched its Micro lending business - BTPN | business partners of the people - in 2008. As of December 2009, the Bank has branches 1.03 throughout Indonesia, including 539 branches of the micro lending business.
"We Care to improve the welfare of poor families'
Indonesia there are 23 million women are currently in pre-prosperous condition. They have dreams and potential to advance through BTPN Empowerment Program, which has has more than 50 years experience menjali banking business with superior performance.lowongan kerja bank mandiri
Lowongan Kerja Bank BTPNIn line with its vision, become the best mass markets bank, making difference in the lives of millions, currently PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk invites the potential candidates to join as position below :
1. GENERAL BANKING STAFF
2. SUPPORTING STAFF
* WNI, Men / Women
* Maximum age 25 years (not repeated in the 26 per date. February 29, 2012)
* Education min. S1 (for General Banking Staff) of the PTN / PTS reputable and has a good reputation.
* Preferred from the majors: - Economics (Banking, Accounting and Development Studies) - Law (Civil and Criminal) - Computer Science / Information Management / Information Technology - Engineering
* Banking General Staff positions, minimum GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00).
* Height: 160 cm minimum Men and Women of at least 155 cm.
* Physically healthy and weight proportional.
* Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
* Computer literate, at least MS Office.
* Willing to be placed in all parts of Indonesia.
* Never married and not willing to marry for 2 years.
* Willing to undergo a bond for 3 years.
Department : Accounting, Economic Development, Legal Studies, Computer Science, Information Management, Information Engineering
Study : Minimal Sarjana/S1
For further detail information about job requirements, job description, placements area and how to apply in each positions, please refer official source from ECC UGM on link below. Only short-listed candidates will be considered.