Corporate Communication Staff
- Mainly task on CorpComm filing system, library system, budget analysis, and administration of related CorpComm team and organizational activities
- Organization on media monitoring activities on traditional and modern medium of media including analyzing and summary on it
- Supporting communication functions in projects at Aqua locations
- In charge of internal and external communication tools development from planning to implementation, from global to local such as website, intranet, newsletter, internal magazine, audiovisual aid, and leaflets
- Supporting organizational events, in coordination with others internal and external parties
- Supporting the implementation of public relations programs and media handling, activities, such as press release, press conference, article placement, and workshop
- Supporting cross-coordination with local and national authorities by working closely with Government Relations Department, CSR Department, Plant Managers, Heads of Locations, Stakeholder Coordinators, as well as other functions
- Supporting in analyzing, evaluating, reporting of communication programs through various media tools
- Activating stakeholder engagement through Aqua’s social and environmental campaigns and working on positive corporate image through strategic communications
- Supporting on identifying and implementing training on stakeholder issues related communication needed for internally and externally through coordination with HR, Government Relations, Operations, CSR, CorpComm, and others
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science/Sociology, Journalism, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent. Job role in Public Relations or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.