PRA-Group started with the establishment of PT. RAYA Plumpang GRACE (PRA) since February 26, 2003 which is engaged in Drilling Services and Work-Over. Since it was founded until now PRE-Group has contributed padaproyek-well exploration drilling project work or work-over in the fields of oil, gas and geothermal. With emphasis on performance drilling tools and supported by experts who are experienced drilling, PRE-Group has been widely demonstrated success in supporting projects of Oil and Gas and Geothermal exploration in Indonesia.
Preventive Maintenance Manager
1. Effectively manage the Mechanical maintenance department of the Drilling Operation with the proactive approach ensure optimum performance and reliability of off all Equipment & machineries though effective implementation, corrective, preventative, and predictive maintenance programs procedures by thorough work planning process
2. Effectively manage the Asset to comply with all safety, ISO, and OSHAS requirements and ensure Operation Risks are effectively managed to full fill requirements of insurance and protect assets.
3. Be a team player to coordinate maintenance and operation department, supporting the operational requirements by planning and execution of all assigned maintenance activities during on-line and off-line outages.
4. Effectively communicate with inter/intra department personnel, OEM and expert consultants wherever required and maximizes the utilization of new technology
5. Achieve financial objectives by preparing annual maintenance and plant project capital budgets; scheduling; expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective action for effective control.
6. Succession planning, supervisor development and training of subordinates
7. Provide a strong Platform for continuous improvement, energy/cost conservation initiatives and human skill development program
1. Male max 48 Years Old Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
2. Having 10 years experience in Mechanical Maintenance with at least 3 years in management level.
3. Advanced understanding and sound Knowledge all sections of medium sized.
4. Capability to create and implementation, corrective, preventative, and predictive maintenance programs procedures.
5. Advanced understanding of Maintenance programs, Preventive Maintenance requirements for engine caterpillar, heavy equipment, air compressors, rotating equipment like pumps and fans, conveyors, etc.
6. Knowledge on computer based maintenance programs.
Maintenance Engineer Trainees (8 Position)
2. Graduate from Polytechnic ITB/ITS/UI/UNDIP/UI
3. Major : Mechanical (4 ) ; Electronic (2) ; Electricity (2)
4. Fresh graduate with IPK Minimal 2.8 scale 4.
5. Age Maximal 25 yr.
who interest to join with us, please submit your application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org --- Update : Friday, March 2, 2012